So...Happy belated Mother's Day to you all! And no, that is not a typo in the title. :P
Here we are getting ready for pics. :)
The rest are just the girls and I goofing off with the camera later that day. We had fun. :D
Our little tank's favorite chair (one of them).
I started tweeking with the blogger post program and looking at the code, and simply doing that is helping me to remember how I used to web design! It's all starting to come back to me! It's such a great feeling to know that my brain still works after all these babies...okay, so it's only two babies. :P But still! I'm smart again! :D
Cute pictures. The girls look so grown up! It hasn't been that long since we left WA.
ReplyDeleteSo cuuuuuute. :D Is that nail polish on Samantha's fingers? :O lol You're such a cute family. :3 Love ya sis!
ReplyDeleteYep, it's nail polish. :)
ReplyDelete