Hi Y'all! I changed my template. It's a step up from the original, but not my own creation. (Take a close look...it's a blogger.com original.) It's going to take some time for me to create a brand new template from scratch. After looking at the code I don't think I can even do it without using a web design program. :P You know how much that blows? My original plans are being shot out of the water because I simply don't have THAT much time to devote to web design! (We're talking HOURS of pouring over code and changing little bits here and there to see what happens, and then going, "Oops," and trying to change it back, only to give up and start over again...maybe.) Which is why I haven't posted much on this blog yet. I thought I would get more on here, but being both married and a mother of two while trying to write a story that might someday get published doesn't leave room for much else. (By the way, I'm enjoying writing the story.)
Guess I'm a little frustrated at being so far behind the HTML world.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment